EBINGERS PLACE Manufactured Item:
San Jose Sharks Hockey Puck Beer Tap Handle Display.
Show your team pride while displaying your beer tap handle when it is not on your dispenser. The display will hold any standard beer tap handle, not just our EBINGERS PLACE hockey puck tap handles. There is a rubber gasket on the mounting bolt that allows you to tighten the tap handle on to the display while keeping it facing forward.
The displays are handcrafted in the USA from an actual NHL licensed collectible hockey puck.
It makes a unique and wonderful gift for hockey fans! Great gift for beer fans as well!
Features of our Hockey Puck Beer Tap Handle Display:
- Hand made from an actual collectible hockey puck made by Inglasco hockey.
- Will hold any universal beer tap handle with a 3/8-16 thread.
- A rubber gasket allows you to tighten the tap handle on to the display while keeping it facing forward.
- The puck used is licensed by the National Hockey League.
- The puck is official league size. It measures three inches across and one inch thick. It is made of 6 ounces of solid rubber.
Tap handles shown in pictures are not included.
Look for the EBINGERS PLACE hologram on this hockey puck gift. This guarantees you are getting an authentic EBINGERS PLACE item.
*EBINGERS PLACE cleans and packages all pucks with care. However, please note that all souvenir pucks will have very tiny cosmetic flaws due to the manufacturing process.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please note: Packages to Canada may be delayed a bit due to the Canada Post strike.
EBINGERS PLACE cleans and packages all pucks with care. However, please note that all souvenir pucks will have very tiny cosmetic flaws due to the manufacturing process.